The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you're saying, but there aren't many college, polished lefties in this draft. Marco Gonzalez and Ziomek are really the only two I can think of that might be available. Gonzalez has a good chance to go ahead of the Braves, though.

I'd also be curious to know Ziomek's sociability. There are some good pitching prospects at the top of this draft. Wonder if Corbin could convince him to come back for top 15 money next year

Z: penalty shot was indeed complete BS. Yeeech.

But hey, one thing about rooting for the Wings is that at least when the refs screw you, you certainly know they're not doing it on purpose.

I started the series Jericho on Netflix. I'm 4 episodes deep. Pretty good show so far. I like the concept

The Jaynard Bostick thread in the recruiting forum is gold over there right now lol.

Gettin' weird over there ha

What?! Man I thought seasons 2-6 were hilarious. To each their own though

It had moments that were extremely hilarious but to me, few and far between. It seemed too swing and miss. The hits were really funny but there were a ton of misses. I may pick it up again later. I thoroughly enjoy house of cards though

It had moments that were extremely hilarious but to me, few and far between. It seemed too swing and miss. The hits were really funny but there were a ton of misses. I may pick it up again later. I thoroughly enjoy house of cards though

How far are you?

I've seen six episodes I think. Do you know when they'll release season two?

Man just wait. Its about to get good! I just googled it and they said that filming was started for season 2 a couple of weeks ago. It'll probably be awhile. Kevin Spacey kills it though in season 1

Man just wait. Its about to get good! I just googled it and they said that filming was started for season 2 a couple of weeks ago. It'll probably be awhile. Kevin Spacey kills it though in season 1

Fa sho. I didn't wanna finish it too fast and have to wait forever for season two. I'm gonna have to rewatch breaking bad it's been so long between seasons ha

If the entire world were populated only by women who have appeared on ESPN, then Skylar Diggins would be worth talking about. Happily it isn't.

She's a good-looking girl. That's it. I see girls just as attractive almost every time I go to the grocery store. She is damn near a goddess by sports TV standards, obviously, but by "the real world around you" standards she's just a perfectly normal attractive girl. Not that I don't love all of them, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back