The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys know this ish better than I do...how long until we consider bringing up one of our minor league arms to serve in the bullpen?

JMO, but not anytime soon, other than adding a 7th pitcher to the bullpen, just a body basically. As much as we see the need (and there is definitely a need) they have a 5 game cushion and it's still early. No need to panic just yet. There will be a trade market, but it hasn't materialized yet.

Z: penalty shot was indeed complete BS. Yeeech.

But hey, one thing about rooting for the Wings is that at least when the refs screw you, you certainly know they're not doing it on purpose.

Completely fair. We got some calls in the Anaheim series. I think it's been mostly fair, although it's been more physical the last two games and that favors Chicago.

Didn't even know the game was on at 1 today. I had work till 1:30.

Hey guys, you remember when some ******* in this thread said that Gattis should be sent down?

Oh, and obligatory.....

EL OSO BLAAANNNNCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

My Atlanta Brave catchers don't always go boomstick.......

but when they do, they go back to back

Here's a rather crazy idea. B.J. is a Brave for 5 years, so he's gonna be around regardless of how poorly he's hitting right now. We know what to expect out of Justin Upton. Hitch the wagon to him, get an extension done.........

and trade Heyward for pitching help.

Here's a rather crazy idea. B.J. is a Brave for 5 years, so he's gonna be around regardless of how poorly he's hitting right now. We know what to expect out of Justin Upton. Hitch the wagon to him, get an extension done.........

and trade Heyward for pitching help.

How dare you.

If a trade happens, it has to be McCann. But I don't see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back