The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nati could not handle the Oso...

oso_bravo.jpg

Lol

Just bought a pack of baseball cards for the first time in years ...

Got Adrian Gonzalez, Votto, and Marte. Not bad.

I used to collect to. My baby was a Peyton Manning rookie card. Still have it. Also have a Galaragga and Sheffield rookie card

I used to collect the **** out of some baseball cards...my collection was ruined

On Mother's Day while at my parents house my mom mentioned something about "all those cards" she had in her attic. Had to ask what she was talking about bc I was fairly certain all mine had been thrown away 10+ years ago. Apparently every baseball card I ever owned is still in boxes in their attic. I'm almost scared about the amount of cards that might be up there.

On Mother's Day while at my parents house my mom mentioned something about "all those cards" she had in her attic. Had to ask what she was talking about bc I was fairly certain all mine had been thrown away 10+ years ago. Apparently every baseball card I ever owned is still in boxes in their attic. I'm almost scared about the amount of cards that might be up there.

Probably some valuable ones. Worth a look.

Lol, too bad cards aren't worth what they used to be. I think the highest valued card i had was only $75, it was a metal Barry Bonds card

Gattis should be starting over him too, with Justin over in RF and Heyward in CF. That's not going to happen either.

I wish i would have gotten something for it lol. Anyone in here ever sell a card or a piece of sports memorabilia for a good chunk of change?

My grandpa sold an autographed Phil Neikro jersey for $150 about 6 years ago. Jersey was cooperstown jersey from the 80's*

There isn't one team in baseball that would give up on that contract after two months in favor of a guy with a .625 career OPS.

You know and I know that don't mean jack. Play who is playing best at the time and who gives you the best chance to win ball games. Right now, that is J Blaze until he proves otherwise. Have we not needed a lead off hitter? Has BJ not been atrocious with zero signs of improvement. I'm not saying give up on the guy forevs. Sit him down and make him earn the spot back like a man.

You know and I know that don't mean jack. Play who is playing best at the time and who gives you the best chance to win ball games. Right now, that is J Blaze until he proves otherwise. Have we not needed a lead off hitter? Has BJ not been atrocious with zero signs of improvement. I'm not saying give up on the guy forevs. Sit him down and make him earn the spot back like a man.

You talking about the #hothand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back