The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
honey bunches of oats: tropical blends: mango coconut

not ****in recommended.

Did you piss off Jason Heyward?

No. I just got caught. I saw the red light flashing right before I hit the tracks so I stopped quickly. I was waiting for the bar to drop, didn't see and then realized I was under it and it almost hit my car. I then slowly tried to cross the track as to not ruin my car (had that happened to a friend) look and see the train coming. It was like ten seconds away but still scared me ****less.

I know Z has definitely seen this but, just in case you don't happen by the FF often, I thought I'd share their glory with everyone.

Where I can get this picture of General Neyland and Jason Voorhees (from Friday the 13th) joining forces to kill the terrorists. I would like it to be my wall paper. Thanks.

It would mean a lot. I appreciate it.

I don't check in there very often but is this the level of the threads in there all the time?

The Braves just keep on winning. With how down the NL East looks this season,89 wins could win the division. I think the Braves win at least 95 games.

Dr yocum dies and no one feels the need to mention it?? What is wrong with you people..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back