The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no, i started watching the show The New Girl, i like Zoey Deschanel. Also have to finish watching Thor, ive never seen it. I started it at my friends house but had to leave

1. Thor
2. Switchback
3. Other various movies

#? The New Girl

:-O

tumblr_mml8toB5ug1qz581wo4_1280.jpg

Nothing like starting the day up by waking up at 6:00 Am for a 10:00 AM shift and showing up three hours early to work, then when they let you go back home getting pulled over for going 50 in a 40 while the person in front of you was easily going 55.

The posts were flying in so fast and furious there that the mods just cut those threads whenever they could

I was embarrassingly excited the first time I logged on to VN and saw that forum had been blown up. I got sucked in at the very beginning but it quickly turned into internet Fallujah.

I was embarrassingly excited the first time I logged on to VN and saw that forum had been blown up. I got sucked in at the very beginning but it quickly turned into internet Fallujah.

Agreed. It was fun for a hot minute but then it just turned into a bunch of soon pictures, misinformation, and a chat room service while everyone waited for Gruden

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back