The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently no Grudenites round these parts either.

Looking back, what a collectively colossal waste of time, even by VolNation standards. Freak is probably impatiently waiting for Grudenmania Part Deux. The hits this site was taking was insane. Somewhere during that time you have to imagine some dumb VOL fan named his child after Jon Gruden, in true VFL fashion.

Looking back, what a collectively colossal waste of time, even by VolNation standards. Freak is probably impatiently waiting for Grudenmania Part Deux. The hits this site was taking was insane. Somewhere during that time you have to imagine some dumb VOL fan named his child after Jon Gruden, in true VFL fashion.

Named him Jay, Boro, or Lex imo

Last edited:
@Zach_Dillard: Julio Teheran could be in the running for a Gold Glove. Tied with Patrick Corbin for most defensive runs saved among NL pitchers (5) #Braves

Think he is leading the MLB in pickoffs too.

Day 1 of the Giancarlo Stanton era here at WhiteBearWednesday and I couldn't be happier about his opposing pitcher

Rev leading off isn't my problem.. I wouldn't choose it by any means, but can't be worse than simmons. My problem is rev playing short. That's a proven catastrophe. Let Janish play SS if Simmons needs a day

Moving guys up are down a slot or two for a day isn't that big of a deal. Especially if it means leading of Rev. But then again, Fred likes weak, low avg , contact hitters leading off.

Rev leading off isn't my problem.. I wouldn't choose it by any means, but can't be worse than simmons. My problem is rev playing short. That's a proven catastrophe. Let Janish play SS if Simmons needs a day

Yeah . He probably was worried about not having a leadoff .lol

Rev at short with a groundball pitcher that hitters bat a cool .270 against him. No good

Yeah . He probably was worried about not having a leadoff .lol

Rev at short with a groundball pitcher that hitters bat a cool .270 against him. No good

Haha true

Bat Janish leadoff, we're praying for a miracle with any of the three anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back