The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say though that he at least did know more about baseball than most of the rest of the reds thread posters. Granted that is not saying much

So is that dude back on this board or what? Verc was all vague about it and I never found a definitive answer.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I wasn't intentionally vague. I don't know. He apparently asked repeatedly to get back in; we discussed it; I think he was reinstated. I don't think he's posted. He also apparently opened up a second account but haven't seen anything posted by that name either.

I'm fine if he comes back if he can just learn to knock it off when we ask him to.

Last edited:
I wasn't intentionally vague. I don't know. He apparently asked repeatedly to get back in; we discussed it; I think he was reinstated. I don't think he's posted. He also apparently opened up a second account but haven't seen anything posted by that name either.

I'm fine if he comes back if he can just learn to knock it off when we ask him to.

I got the impression he asked to come back. Just didn't know what happened.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

someone TELL ME IF CONNOR BREWER IS STARTING IN THE FALL

In short: No.

Vonn Bell has not enrolled at tOSU and has had a change of heart. He will be the starting QB for them Tennessee Vols on Aug 31st when the Governors of Austin Peay roll into town. All this per my AD source(s).

how do you have a leash as long as marshall henderson's and get suspended?

ain't even mad. that's amazing.

It's possible. Most of the guys who get banned are hopeless mostly because they're morons. Nati is not a moron.

Well he is kinda a moron. But nonetheless, I understand what you meant.

I know you out lurking Nati. When I see you on the skreets... it's going down homey. Left foot, right testicle. Vols, butch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back