The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it. That scotch hit the spot last night by the way. Thoroughly enjoyed it. My buddies and I drank it playing poker. Good stuff

Trying whiskey with friends is about the best way to spend an evening. I've got a birthday coming up this weekend so I bought a new bottle of Highland Park. Really looking forward to it.

I really hope the prosecution has more than Carlos Ortiz..

Four guys go for a ride. Three of them get out to piss. One guy gets shot and two guys get back in the car. Each of the two guys says the other one was the shooter. No murder weapon. This is not exactly the most open and shut case in the world, especially once it's $1000/hr lawyers vs employees of Massachusetts and they're asking for first-degree murder.

I couldn't even make it 10 minutes before I had to turn it off the one time I tried to watch it.
1044353_507010717301_1807551560_n.jpg

Both of them dudes are going to song.

I'm not even sure that's going to matter. Ortiz doesn't claim to have seen the shooting; all he apparently said is that the other guy told him Hernandez "admitted" to doing it. Which means the other guy probably isn't going to claim to have actually seen it either. The defense is going to claim that no, the other guy did it, Hernandez had no idea it was coming, and now it's a he said/he said situation. Easy to see how that gets really murky in a courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back