The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing too crazy, just a little too excitable. Pimping multiple singles is a good way to get on pitchers bad sides. Don't get me wrong, I like a good pimp job as much as the next guy but not after every hit.

He did that ish Sunday against the Giants. Ripped a lined single into left and stood their like he hit it 500ft. I've never seen anything like it...

"I wanted to see exotic Vietnam, the jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill."

"I wanted to see exotic Vietnam, the jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill."

Hard to overstate the degree to which I was obsessed with that movie back when it came out. I could quote just about the whole thing.

So you're a killer? Let me see your war face!

Can we refer to Nati as Pyle? That image just works for me especially when visualizing him climbing obsticles or jogging.

And of course we all know he will shoot himself in the head with a ban soon enough again.

Noch- I almost feel bad for badmouthing Tejay the other day. He looks like somebody who just walked out of the vet after having his dog put down only to find out that someone stole his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back