The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see huffhines trying to suck verc into an argument

I certainly don't pretend to be any kind of basketball expert, but I do not fear going toe to toe with a guy who called Marvin Williams one of the 50 best players in the NBA, and who thinks Kyle Korver is better than Russell Westbrook.

I'm getting addicted to NCAA '14 already, like I do with any NCAA game. The my team is on point. I've already got Jason Witten, Denarius Moore, and Jarod Mayo. Vols, B****

I'm getting addicted to NCAA '14 already, like I do with any NCAA game. The my team is on point. I've already got Jason Witten, Denarius Moore, and Jarod Mayo. Vols, B****

I can't get down with the ultimate team thing. Im just waiting on the rosters. And this game is hard as hell to me. I got DESTROYED online tonight lol

Noch- I almost feel bad for badmouthing Tejay the other day. He looks like somebody who just walked out of the vet after having his dog put down only to find out that someone stole his car.

I actually haven't been keeping up this week. I usually watch live on the weekends and then see the replay at night during the week but have had chit going on every night this week. What's happened to ole teejay?

I did hear about Cavendish getting piss bombed though, must be some UF fans in France.

Mark Cavendish 'sprayed with urine' and abused by fans during Tour de France time trial after Tom Veelers crash - Telegraph

ewwwwwww hahaha. was it cheesing or just a straight up beatdown?

Straight up beat down. He scored 1st,i had a 3 & out, he scored again, i threw a red zone int, he scored again, i just started to air it out, another int. It was 28-0 at halftime. I couldn't pass it, i had 5 picks. I also couldn't stop him, the only possession he didn't score was the possession before halftime, he missed a 49 yard FG lol.

Can we refer to Nati as Pyle? That image just works for me especially when visualizing him climbing obsticles or jogging.

And of course we all know he will shoot himself in the head with a ban soon enough again.

No sir. No more ban hammers coming this way.

New and reformed Nati is all about love.

:peace2:

Straight up beat down. He scored 1st,i had a 3 & out, he scored again, i threw a red zone int, he scored again, i just started to air it out, another int. It was 28-0 at halftime. I couldn't pass it, i had 5 picks. I also couldn't stop him, the only possession he didn't score was the possession before halftime, he missed a 49 yard FG lol.

Good lord. If I ever want to be put in a really sour mood, i'll play online. Infuriating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back