The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than Heyward, good night at the ballpark. Weather was dramatically better than I expected. Kid got to see Kimbrel come in and his favorite player (FF) beat the hell out of the ball. He was way more into the actual game than he was last time he was at the ballpark, which was the Infield Fly game.

Thank God for the guy who gave us that bobblehead though. Kid was miserable when we got there and they were out. Whoever decided that 20,000 bobbleheads is enough is a jackass. They had 40,000 people tonight. Half the people had none while you saw families walking about with stacks of four and five.

This is not sounding good for me...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Other than Heyward, good night at the ballpark. Weather was dramatically better than I expected. Kid got to see Kimbrel come in and his favorite player (FF) beat the hell out of the ball. He was way more into the actual game than he was last time he was at the ballpark, which was the Infield Fly game.

Thank God for the guy who gave us that bobblehead though. Kid was miserable when we got there and they were out. Whoever decided that 20,000 bobbleheads is enough is a jackass. They had 40,000 people tonight. Half the people had none while you saw families walking about with stacks of four and five.
There's no way if I was holding a bobble head or a foul ball that I could live with myself if I walked out of the stadium with it instead of giving it to a kid.

There's no way if I was holding a bobble head or a foul ball that I could live with myself if I walked out of the stadium with it instead of giving it to a kid.

Foul ball I agree. Idk how murph could be a bigger deal to a kid than y'all. To a kid it's just a bobblehead that'll be tossed into a toy box in three days tops. I don't have a recollection of murph actually playing and I'm 25.

Reactions: 1 person
Foul ball I agree. Idk how murph could be a bigger deal to a kid than y'all. To a kid it's just a bobblehead that'll be tossed into a toy box in three days tops. I don't have a recollection of murph actually playing and I'm 25.

I don't disagree about the bobbleheads, but I'm pretty sure if my whole family had gone, we wouldn't be walking out with all four of them. I'd have found some kids to give extras to.

I would have kept one for you though GWN. Please don't kill me.

Last edited:
Heyward said he definitely isn't playing tomorrow. Said he didn't feel a pop and no tear, and he'll take it day by day. I'd sit him through the break. That's give him a week off, then let play or retroactive DL him another week. Do not push a hamstring.

Heyward said he definitely isn't playing tomorrow. Said he didn't feel a pop and no tear, and he'll take it day by day. I'd sit him through the break. That's give him a week off, then let play or retroactive DL him another week. Do not push a hamstring.

Verc says get him out there tomorrow or he's a pushey.

Reactions: 3 people

Definitely the way to play it. If it's going to happen, this is pretty much the perfect time to have something like that happen.

Especially no need to rush him when the braves have the whitesox and mets in the week after the deadline. Should be able to handle them without heyward

I'm 32 and Murph was my first sports hero. Said it before in this thread but a young Noch cried just a bit when he ended up in Philly.

It would be neat to put on my desk (if i actually had a desk or an office). I still couldn't keep it.

I don't disagree about the bobbleheads, but I'm pretty sure if my whole family had gone, we wouldn't be walking out with all four of them. I'd have found some kids to give extras to.

I would have kept one for you though GWN. Please don't kill me.

No worries at all, man. I'll pick one up at some point when I come across one.

Although... if your boy happens to become interested in some USMS swag, I do have some pretty cool stuff I'd trade...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It would be neat to put on my desk (if i actually had a desk or an office). I still couldn't keep it.

Fair enough. I have chipper bobbleheads on both ends of my mantle. If/when I have a wife, IF she makes me move them, they will go to my desk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back