The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i remember Freak asking you this before, but can you use the iphone skin on here or are you forced to use the BB one?

It does work, but no matter what I do my phone keeps defaulting back to the BB skin. I've tried a hundred times to get it to default to iPhone and it just won't do it. If Freak deletes the old school mobile skin, it will probably work fine.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It does work, but month matter what I do my phone keeps defaulting back to the BB skin. I've tried a hundred times to get it to default to iPhone and it just won't do it. If Freak deletes the old school mobile skin, it will probably work fine.

I saw in another thread where he told a guy that his next software update was to do away with the BB skin and make all the mobile skins the same. Im sure it was worded in a more technical way though

BB are superior for email, which is probably the root of why the gov issued it to you. Otherwise, BB are just about obsolete. (Caveat: Haven't heard much on the latest BB touchscreen entry.)

That's exactly where I want to put one.

9264895803_29e06ae56f_z.jpg

Mike & Mike were talking about this on the radio this morning. I didn't really hear what they were saying

I know I'll probably be in the minority in this, but I would not necessarily disagree with his comments if it could be isolated to the professional ranks. If a professional athlete wants to put their health at risk to up their performance at least they will be compensated for it. However, in practice it would be impossible to isolate it to the professional ranks and is bound to trickle down to the amateur ranks which is where I have a problem with it.

I know I'll probably be in the minority in this, but I would not necessarily disagree with his comments if it could be isolated to the professional ranks. If a professional athlete wants to put their health at risk to up their performance at least they will be compensated for it. However, in practice it would be impossible to isolate it to the professional ranks and is bound to trickle down to the amateur ranks which is where I have a problem with it.

How do you feel about when people say McGwire and Sosa saved baseball?

This is exactly my hangup with PEDs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back