The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girlfriend just told me to calm down because I was ranting about this Puig Freeman vote. Both SI and ESPN are pushing this Jays/Braves pact then MLBs poll map shows Canada voted for Puig. They are also saying Freeman doesn't play defense which is ridiculous.

(Notice I took my ranting here.)

The girlfriend just told me to calm down because I was ranting about this Puig Freeman vote. Both SI and ESPN are pushing this Jays/Braves pact then MLBs poll map shows Canada voted for Puig. They are also saying Freeman doesn't play defense which is ridiculous.

Ok, just breathe.

Lol I'm with you bud

Other than Heyward, good night at the ballpark. Weather was dramatically better than I expected. Kid got to see Kimbrel come in and his favorite player (FF) beat the hell out of the ball. He was way more into the actual game than he was last time he was at the ballpark, which was the Infield Fly game.

Thank God for the guy who gave us that bobblehead though. Kid was miserable when we got there and they were out. Whoever decided that 20,000 bobbleheads is enough is a jackass. They had 40,000 people tonight. Half the people had none while you saw families walking about with stacks of four and five.

Not sure if this happens at the Braves games but it never fails when they give them out here that when walking up to the stadium I always see at least 10-12 people walking the other way with bags in each hand that have 10-15 bobbleheads in them a piece.

It's quite asinine because there are 2 sections at GABP that offer $5 tickets and it never fails that on bobblehead night those sections are sold out immediately but come game night they are pretty much empty.

Prado with a game winning hit tonight

waiter.jpg

F*** ESPN.

I don't watch that crap anymore. There is a reason why their prime time ratings are down 32%.

Francoeur shirseys still rule the day .. Along with the wave.

They saturated the market with those bad boys when he was the next big thing. Then he crash landed, then he got traded. Supply exceeded demand. Supply dictated a price of 7.99 at TJ MAXX, Hibbett's et al. The low price compensated the reasoning of paying less for a second rate former player over paying more for a current most likely second rate player (with a couple exceptions). The lasting result: corncobs wearing Francouer shirtzees for at a minimal of another 3 years before the shelf life expires.

:lakersguy deal with it.gif:

Not sure if this happens at the Braves games but it never fails when they give them out here that when walking up to the stadium I always see at least 10-12 people walking the other way with bags in each hand that have 10-15 bobbleheads in them a piece.

I saw that happen at Nats park when I went to the Braves game up there earlier this year on Gio effin Gonzalez bobblehead day. If it was BHarp then I could maybe understand, even though I'd still think they were idiots, but Gio?

I saw that happen at Nats park when I went to the Braves game up there earlier this year on Gio effin Gonzalez bobblehead day. If it was BHarp then I could maybe understand, even though I'd still think they were idiots, but Gio?

I kid you not, it happened on Todd "Freakin" Fraizer bobblehead day last Wednesday.

I feel like if I was hoarding Todd Fraizer bobbleheads I would deserve repeated Ray Guy kicks to the nuts.

Everyone loves free sh**. Doesn't matter what it is, you take that and say thank you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back