The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowman said while Wood is down he could make a minor league start and claim a rotation spot after the break.

Don't we have beachy coming back to claim a rotation spot and give us 6 guys for 5 slots? Now we want 7?

I think Meholm's days are numbered(hopefully) and if they think he is better, I don't have a problem with him in there. I guess for Medlen? I really don't know who else.

I was at bww with a friend one time. The waiter mixed up some stuff on our checks and mine ended up being more than it should and my friends less. He said that's ok I'll just tip for both of us. So I signed my receipt with no tip and my buddy tipped about 3.50. I was like wtf dude

Lol.

One time i was there with 4 friends and the waiter was taking care of a few other tables in the area. We would ask for stuff and he kept saying "ok, i gotchu" and he never brought it. My friend reminded him about his beer 3 times, he never brought it. Never brought our ranch or silverware either. But he took good care of the other tables.

I always atleast do 20%. Except for this one guy at BWW, i didnt leave him a dime.

I'll tip about 15 percent for truly awful service. I normally tip 20-25 percent. I tip about 100 percent at the two pubs I frequent because most of my drinks always inexplicably get forgotten when the tab comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back