The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe career averages show a lot more than people think. Surely, BJ creeps towards those averages via a healthy second half.

I wish he would cut down on his swing. Less power, more contact. This is a guy that was once a really tough out in his early career by doing just that.

So I'm coming to the conclusion that I may have to off my neighbors cat. I've tried everything to keep that damn that thing from burying his crap in my mulch. Everything. Nothing works. Every day with this cat. Sick of this.

So I'm coming to the conclusion that I may have to off my neighbors cat. I've tried everything to keep that damn that thing from burying his crap in my mulch. Everything. Nothing works. Every day with this cat. Sick of this.

grumpy_cat_goes_outdoors_540.jpg

For a fee, I can make that cat disappear forever and it will never be traced back to you.

Cats hate the smell of citrus.

They also prefer not to be put in a burlap sack and dropped off 10 miles away.

Cats hate the smell of citrus.

They also prefer not to be put in a burlap sack and dropped off 10 miles away.

If I could catch this thing he would be in another zip code. Big ole fat Tomcat someone dropped off and my neighbor started feeding. He only shows up at dusk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back