The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter is a wonderful tool, but man can it cause people to say the dumbest ****.

Marcus Vick*@MVFive I'm keeping my strap on me. Not gone kill me n walk scott free! #Noway #JustKnow

First, logically this makes no sense. 2nd, why post this? Smh.

I'm done posting these just thought y'all might want to see

Last edited:
Question. Does VN represent a cross-section of society as a whole, or does it lean more towards the backwards, uneducated segment of society?

Question. Does VN represent a cross-section of society as a whole, or does it lean more towards the backwards, uneducated segment of society?

All I can say is that I sort of miss how it used to be 25 years ago, when computers were expensive and almost everybody on the internet was somewhat intelligent. It's all idiots all the way down now.

All I can say is that I sort of miss how it used to be 25 years ago, when computers were expensive and almost everybody on the internet was somewhat intelligent. It's all idiots all the way down now.

Just skimming the few pages of the George Zimmerman trial thread in the politics forum since the verdict was announced. Some narrow-minded POVs in there.

Just skimming the few pages of the George Zimmerman trial thread in the politics forum since the verdict was announced. Some narrow-minded POVs in there.

I cannot go in there. I'm sure all the hillbillies are jubilant. A rent-a-cop kills a kid for being black and he gets acquitted. Great.

I, unfortunately, know next to nothing about the Zimmerman trial.

Me either, but I see nothing to champion about an overzealous community watchman encountering, and ultimately shooting, an unarmed person that apparently posed no immediate threat to anyone, other than the shooter, and this was after the shooter confronted him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
When you boil it down that's what happened.The kid was just walking home. Zimmerman made the whole thing happen. If Martin is white then nothing happens.

I think it is a bit more complicated. I certainly don't think those who believe the appropriate legal decision was reached are hillbillies.

I think it is a bit more complicated. I certainly don't think those who believe the appropriate legal decision was reached are hillbillies.

There are some.

And there are some wannabe gangbangers trying to act like badasses about America keeping them down.

Both sides are idiotic tonight.

Sadly, I think this is just the beginning.

Two groups. One that believes the appropriate legal decision was reached, based on the evidence and case presented. The other, IMO, looks at this as a win for gun owners and gun rights, if not vigilante law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back