The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip in his Harry Carey voice: "How can a 6'8 guy be named Loe?"

I wish he did his Harry/Skip voice all game.

I don't get all the Chip hate really. He and Joe have never really bothered me at all. Yeah, he's not Skip but neither is anyone else.

Just passing along the info, but there are a lot of rumors of Barnett committing tonight, and even talk of Adoree' Jackson committing.

If Adoree' committed, he woukd be the most talented CB we have gotten in a long while. Kid is nasty.

Alright, carry on with the Braves

Just passing along the info, but there are a lot of rumors of Barnett committing tonight, and even talk of Adoree' Jackson committing.

If Adoree' committed, he woukd be the most talented CB we have gotten in a long while. Kid is nasty.

I can say with a good bit of confidence, without reading anything, that a 5* CB from California is not committing to Tennessee, in the summer, coming off a 5-7 season...and if for some reason he does, I don't expect it to stick.

But I still buy lotto tickets, so I can't hate on the thought.

if adoree jackson commits that'll be a little bit amazing.

also, totally forgot about the movie The Italian Job.

I can say with a good bit of confidence, without reading anything, that a 5* CB from California is not committing to Tennessee, in the summer, coming off a 5-7 season...and if for some reason he does, I don't expect it to stick.

Not saying it is going to happen but I can say with a good bit of confidence that stranger things have happened in recruiting. Especially if we are offering the chance to play some wr like he wants

If Jackson commits then I'm walking out.

Demetrius Morley vehemently disagrees!

The only thing with Jackson is he lived in Illinois until 2 years ago and he likes that we are closer to his family. That being said, USC, UF, and FSU were his top 3. Not sure how it shakes out after his visit. He wants to go to a school with a good track team

You can't get more unlucky at the plate than the Braves have been today. They've hit it well enough to have 6 runs by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back