The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just passing along the info, but there are a lot of rumors of Barnett committing tonight, and even talk of Adoree' Jackson committing.

If Adoree' committed, he woukd be the most talented CB we have gotten in a long while. Kid is nasty.

Alright, carry on with the Braves

If Jackson commits, it's at WR. He wants to be on offense more, although I wish he would lean more towards corner.

If Jackson commits, it's at WR. He wants to be on offense more, although I wish he would lean more towards corner.

Meh, as I mentioned earlier it worked out for UCLA offering Anthony Barr as a rb when everyone else including his dad's alma mater wanted him as a LB. he got his shot at RB, got buried on the depth chart, and now is arguably the best OLB in the country. Kid is a ball player and I'm all for doing whatever it takes to get him here and then let things work themselves out. If he can manage to emerge as a wr with the talent we have been bringing in there then he is likely a very good wr. If he gets buried on the depth chart he makes the move to CB.

I don't know, Scotty is going to have to provide pics in order for it to be determined whether or not keeping it 100 was worth it with her or not

Haha, like Verc's sister she knows my username on here when I made the mistake of not logging out on her laptop.. So I don't think I'll be taking that chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back