The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get hot and somehow beat out the Cardinals for the best record. We ain't about that Kershaw life...

I am spending the week in Amelia Island, Florida, best known to Vol fans as the place where Aaron Douglas went to a random party on the spur of the moment and ended up dead on a stranger's balcony the next morning. Nice place to go to the beach though.

I am spending the week in Amelia Island, Florida, best known to Vol fans as the place where Aaron Douglas went to a random party on the spur of the moment and ended up dead on a stranger's balcony the next morning. Nice place to go to the beach though.

I live in Blount County and know people that went to school with Aaron. It was the ultimate "I can't believe he is gone, but damn we all saw it coming" death.

A damn shame.

Brian McCann: .289/.369/.540 line with 13 homers and 35 Ribbies and 2.2 WAR in 2.5 months of baseball.

Dude has been great this year. Guess it was the shoulder.

whatcha think of him Wu?

4 star on rivals. ND started to turn up the heat on him a bit. UGA never recruited him that hard for some reason. From my untrained, non coaching eyes on his film, he looks solid. He will make every play he is supposed to, good tackler. Can lay the wood when he wants. I think he will be a solid Mike. But I'm not a talent evaluator by any means lol

I live in Blount County and know people that went to school with Aaron. It was the ultimate "I can't believe he is gone, but damn we all saw it coming" death.

A damn shame.

Dooley's efforts to make Douglas go at least a whole day's drive away from home was the only Idiot Dooley Move that actually made some screwed-up sense. Everyone acted like it was purely punitive at the time, but it was easy to read between the lines to see what Dooley was trying to do.

Dooley's efforts to make Douglas go at least a whole day's drive away from home was the only Idiot Dooley Move that actually made some screwed-up sense. Everyone acted like it was purely punitive at the time, but it was easy to read between the lines to see what Dooley was trying to do.

The rumors were that Aaron's friends had no regard for him and he refused to cut them off. That and his family was in a tough spot. They knew he had a problem, but they were scared by putting him in rehab they would ruin his football chance and cost him millions (because Aaron definitely was an NFL talent).

tumblr_m0t6f0w41b1qkl4clo1_500.gif

Higher than the satellite, crawlin like a baby
Maneuverin through the traffic like I'm Tracy McGrady
Still choppin on 'em buttons, I'm struttin and lookin fresh
Switch hittin like Berkman, this is ballin at its best
In dat Minute Maid droppa', with retractable roof

BUTCH JONES

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back