The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good.. May check that out tomorrow. So traditional wings at the wing factory are what you suggest?

They have some of the best pepper-flavor wings I have ever tasted. And they are consistent, every time I go, it's good. And I have been a lot over the years.

I tend to get all drums and hot with extra sauce. They have a few degrees of heat above and below, but just my preference.

If you like wings, and hot, you will ****ing love it and go back every time you are in town.

Also, I've never had taco mac. All it's cracked up to be?

Taco Mac is good if there's one nearby and you need to eat. Not worth a special trip. They really built their reputation by having a fantastic beer selection, but now that there's good beer almost everywhere they really don't fill a niche anymore.

They have some of the best pepper-flavor wings I have ever tasted. And they are consistent, every time I go, it's good. And I have been a lot over the years.

I tend to get all drums and hot with extra sauce. They have a few degrees of heat above and below, but just my preference.

If you like wings, and hot, you will ****ing love it and go back every time you are in town.
They should pay you. I want some now and I'm not even hungry.

Not near the stadium, and certainly not cheap, but I got probably the best steak I've ever eaten at Bone's in Buckhead.

*decided to edit/delete my post *****ing about the lineup (both leadoff options getting same day off and replacing with .200 Heyward). My whining about Fredi and his #1/#2 lineup spots is getting on my own nerves.

Hopefully Jason will have some RBI spots after Julio bunts over or hits

Last edited:
*decided to edit/delete my post *****ing about the lineup (both leadoff options getting same day off and replacing with .200 Heyward). My whining about Fredi and his #1/#2 lineup spots is getting on my own nerves.

Hopefully Jason will have some RBI spots after Julio bunts over or hits

I tried googling "throwing sh*t against a wall gif" but sadly the search returned no satisfactory results.

Per the conversation from earlier about the proliferation of Waffle House's in Atl:

ku-xlarge.png

Greater Atlanta looks like it has a Waffle House every 20 feet.

Waffle House does so much business in the South that the impact of hurricanes on Waffle House service is actually an informal measure of hurricane intensity.

The Index has three levels, based on the extent of operations and service at the restaurant following a storm:
Green: the restaurant is serving a full menu, indicating the restaurant has power and damage is limited.
Yellow: the restaurant is serving a limited menu, indicating there may be no power or only power from a generator or food supplies may be low.
Red: the restaurant is closed, indicating severe damage.

Waffle House Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kaiser, a police dog, being saluted on his final journey : pics

^^^ Sucker punched me, man. Straight up sucker punch.

The article was nice but the picture gave me a chill.

I recently had to drive my 17 Yro dog to the vet for euthanize shot after "throat cancer" started to really grind her down and I couldn't keep paying $100 per bottle of meds anymore. I Picked her out at the pound for my 7 birthday. She went anywhere I did, including 4 different homes, 3 different cities.

It's a tough loss for that man, even greater considering the dogs important role in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back