The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the 95 World Series. My god, the strike zone is huge. I'm pretty sure Delmon Young would have thrown a bat already with the called strikes. AND the players aren't really arguing!

Someone needs to be the Ron Swanson of this thread and subscribe to the AJC. Just to post the Quotes after each game. Someone so dedicated that they post them on here as soon as DOB releases them, before they even read them.lol

Not it

Someone needs to be the Ron Swanson of this thread and subscribe to the AJC. Just to post the Quotes after each game. Someone so dedicated that they post them on here as soon as DOB releases them, before they even read them.lol

Not it

I endorse this message.

I also nominate Scotty since he couldn't hack it with the recruiting updates

What exactly is at the CNN center?

It's pretty cool to stand in the center and look around for 5 minutes. Other than that it's a glorified food court. However, it serves beer (no help to you). Houses the Braves clubhouse store which is pretty sweet. Connected to Phillips arena and has a hawks store. Tons of varity for food. Adjacent to Olympic park. Not an awful way to waste time but not a "don't miss" place. Souvenir shops, CNN store, CNN tour ($15, never been), Cartoon Network shop. A bar/seafood joint

It's pretty cool to stand in the center and look around for 5 minutes. Other than that it's a glorified food court. However, it serves beer (no help to you). Houses the Braves clubhouse store which is pretty sweet. Connected to Phillips arena and has a hawks store. Tons of varity for food. Adjacent to Olympic park. Not an awful way to waste time but not a "don't miss" place. Souvenir shops, CNN store, CNN tour ($15, never been), Cartoon Network shop. A bar/seafood joint

I think we'll hit that up. Sounds good.

Basically they built a roof over the courtyard between the omni hotel, CNN offices, and Phillips arena..and made it a food court/braves store haven

Lol the best part and the only thing I really miss from the AJC is reading the crazy ass reader's comments after articles. Those guys make this board look rational.

Is there any good sport retail shops in Atlanta where they sell different NBA/MLB gear? My brother is a big NBA nut and would love to go to one.

Basically they built a roof over the courtyard between the omni hotel, CNN offices, and Phillips arena..and made it a food court/braves store haven

Back in the pre-CNN days, that space was a swanky (for then) shopping mall with an ice skating rink in the middle.

He probs will. got a weird feelin in my gut about tonight's pick so I'm sitting it out. Gotta get that cash... eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back