The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for tonight's lineup so I can decide which short to wear. Ready to rock my BJ Upton shirsey to the max. May save it for tomorrow since Stras is pitching tonight. I'm turning bossman's season around

I skated there once on a weekend trip down from Knoxville. I was maybe 10 years old. Never forgiven them for taking out the rink.

And Reggie's. That place sucks without Reggie's.

Skated exactly twice in my life. Once on a giant frozen lake outside of Detroit in 3 degree weather, and once at the Rockefeller Center the day before Christmas in 18 degree weather with hundreds of people shoulder to shoulder in a tiny congested area. Needless to say, not a big ice skating fan all things considered.

I've passed that a couple times..wanted to go in but wasn't sure what it was

It's a "footwear and apparel" place with a ton of street cred among Atlanta's urban gentlemen. Supposedly all the pro athletes shop there, although it was empty when I went in. Lots of stuff, not cheap. Ga State has been trying to buy them out for years but they refuse to move.

Less than a week into summer vacation and the kids are already driving me batshat. Shoulda taken them on MARTA down to CNN Center to terrorize Brown. They like Taco Mac.

Less than a week into summer vacation and the kids are already driving me batshat. Shoulda taken them on MARTA down to CNN Center to terrorize Brown. They like Taco Mac.

I kept an eye out for a slightly miserable, bald man with two young energetic kids. My head was on a swivel

Reactions: 1 person
Also, I've never had taco mac. All it's cracked up to be?

The best wing place in Atlanta is The Wing Factory. Two locations. One on Roswell Rd. and the other off of Peachtree Ind. inside the parameter. Unbelievable wings.

Wing Factory – Atlanta

Taco Mac is not all bad, I personally prefer their boneless wings versus the conventional variety... and that only because it is meager in comparison to The Wing Factory.

The best wing place in Atlanta is The Wing Factory. Two locations. One on Roswell Rd. and the other off of Peachtree Ind. inside the parameter. Unbelievable wings.

Wing Factory – Atlanta

Taco Mac is not all bad, I personally prefer their boneless wings versus the conventional variety... and that only because it is meager in comparison to The Wing Factory.

Sounds good.. May check that out tomorrow. So traditional wings at the wing factory are what you suggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back