The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what Vol74 had to say on Malone. For those that don't know, he is very close to Hurd somehow:

Fair question. Honestly, even though an athlete may have conduct or attitude issues, it still doesn't change the athletic ability of a football player. So, an honest opinion of his football ability is that I have never been impressed with his on-field production. He takes plays off, gives up on plays, and will dive on the ground rather than fight for yards. Very timid and has no fight at all. It may seen odd as he performs stellar at combines. And who knows, maybe he'll have a phenomenal year this coming fall. I am only going by what I've seen in the past.

As for any other issue that I didn't feel like was necessary to discuss initially is his attitude. Hurd and the rest of the recruits have tried on several occasions to reach out to him, get acquainted, spend time with him, etc. and from what I've been told, he's been less than receptive (distant, cocky, etc).

The 2014 commits do not like his attitude at all. This is not just Hurd; this is all of the guys. They're all very close, very personable and have gelled well together. So, from what I've heard from the kids and from what I've seen for myself, I can say that I don't feel that it would be any great loss to the potential success of UT football if we do not get him.

Ah, that's an interesting take. May not be as huge of a potential 'loss' as the ranking says he is, then. Thanks brothaman.

Might actually be seeing a vols team in a national championship this year after managing to stay in the winners bracket with a walk off single

Have to admit I'm thinking about a Wing Factory driveby on the way back.

I go there (Peachtree Industrial location)...too much. Actually cut back because I noticed my food bill is through the roof (watching a Brave's game at a bar adds up).

Traffic is at insane, Freaknik type levels for no apparent reason. I blame some of you guys.

If you're in town for the game, do not take the Downtown Connector down to the ballpark. Take surface streets downtown and work your way over.

Traffic is at insane, Freaknik type levels for no apparent reason. I blame some of you guys.

If you're in town for the game, do not take the Downtown Connector down to the ballpark. Take surface streets downtown and work your way over.

Walking distance ftw

Takes a pretty solid effort to look bad in batting practice but BJ and Jason managed it today. Wow

Weird thought I've had, but with the recent bad base playing by C. Johnson, do you think it's possible to put Freeman at 3rd and keep Gattis's bat in the lineup at 1st? Freeman played some 3rd in the minors I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back