The Atlanta Braves Thread

I think it’s set, just a matter of Michigan result and seeding now.

Either:

Michigan
Washington
Alabama
Georgia

Or

Washington
Alabama
Michigan
Georgia

IMO

I want

Alabama
Michigan
Texas
Washington

think that’s an interesting playoff

I believe those are 4/5 best teams in college football and that would be fair (Georgia is better than Washington and Michigan but I’m not gonna complain about them being left out)

A subplot not being mentioned but should. They won’t have to defend their case because they go to 12 next year. So they can totally put Bama in and not have to worry about setting a precedent
The whole controversial and chaotic selection plays right into a justification for a 12 team playoff narrative.

I still think it should be 8. No team should get a bye.

The whole controversial and chaotic selection plays right into a justification for a 12 team playoff narrative.

I still think it should be 8. No team should get a bye.

You know what’s funny? I hate 12 because I don’t think there’s even 6 teams usually good enough to be a national champ, but this has been the best year in a while for a 12 team playoff

I think it’s set, just a matter of Michigan result and seeding now.

Either:

Michigan
Washington
Alabama
Georgia

Or

Washington
Alabama
Michigan
Georgia

IMO
Texas is in, Bama cant get in and Texas not. It's either Michigan, Washington, Texas, and FSU or Bama. I think Bama is in

FSU is in if they win. You don't leave out an undefeated Power 5 conference champion, no matter how overrated they are. Bama is only in if FSU loses. I'm perfectly fine with the SEC being left out of the playoffs because I'm petty like that. The only college team that has a place in my heart is Tennessee, in all sports. Seeing other SEC teams get screwed over warms my heart.

tenor.gif

Hoping Bama or Georgia make the playoffs is like hoping the Mets or the Phillies make the playoffs. Hell nah. Not doing it.

Reactions: brandonco05

VN Store

Back