The Atlanta Braves Thread

Maybe.

Meanwhile Fred has a 158 OPS+ since he left and Matt Olson is hitting below league average and we gave up prospects and more guaranteed money to do it. Once again, AA betting on the wrong horse.
Don’t let what he did last year get in the way of a good narrative

I have absolutely zero clue what you do with the lineup right now...

Kelenic
Riley
Olson
Ozuna
Catcher
Rosario
Duvall
Nacho
Arcia

Good lads 6-9 is rough man.

Hopefully, Harris is back sooner than later. I'm ok with platooning Duvall/ Rosario. Both starting everyday is rough.

We need Nacho to be the real deal

Reactions: Volfan1000
No clue if the Rays would trade him, but I might see what I would have to give for Brandon Lowe. The durability is a major concern but he's adequate at 2B, he's LH but doesn't need a platoon partner and he does have a history of playing the OF in his career if Ozzie comes back for the stretch run. He has two team options in 2025 and 2026 for $10.5M and $11.5M so you can decline them if it doesn't work out or pick them up and trade him. But they need to up the offense.

Kelenic
Riley
Olson
Ozuna
Lowe
Catcher
Rosario/Duvall
Alvarez
Harris (when he gets back)
They need to sell

Bro if we roll with another has been over Nacho I’m going to lose it. This team is boring as ****, At least give us something to look forward to

You may not like it but unless Matt turns into the Chophouse tickler version of himself, you can stick a fork in 2024 despite what anyone else (including AA) does.
That would be a good start lol. Need about 3-4 others outside of Marcell and now Riley to remember how to hit as well

I unfortunately think Kelenic is what he is… lots of talent, and very streaky.Mostly average production all around

VN Store

Back