The Atlanta Braves Thread

There are no real answers for this season
This is why I said AA has done as much harm as good the other day.
When everyone is good he looks like a genius, but a season like this it pigeon holes you. You aren't trading for RA or another other decent RF because you have RAJ. You aren't buying a 2B because Ozzie still has 4 or 5 more years. You locked yourself in with Harris last year. He made his move for LF this off season and they have Nacho lined up at short. There isn't much he can do outside the bargin bin.

Reactions: Volfan1000
When everyone is good he looks like a genius, but a season like this it pigeon holes you. You aren't trading for RA or another other decent RF because you have RAJ. You aren't buying a 2B because Ozzie still has 4 or 5 more years. You locked yourself in with Harris last year. He made his move for LF this off season and they have Nacho lined up at short. There isn't much he can do outside the bargin bin.
I don’t fault him for ridiculously team friendly extensions.

I fault him for supplementing those team friendly extensions with absolutely zero depth and reckless waste of resources acquire any depth should the need arise.

Reactions: zjcvols and Wickman
I don’t fault him for ridiculously team friendly extensions.

I fault him for supplementing those team friendly extensions with absolutely zero depth and reckless waste of resources acquire any depth should the need arise.
Fair enough. I just hate it because you're stuck in a season like this.

What we need is for our good players to start playing good.

if you trade Sale, next years rotation in April is:

Lol.. that’s worse than going into consecutive seasons as a “World Series contender” without a shortstop.

VN Store

Back