The Atlanta Braves Thread

55 more min for AA to thoroughly disappoint all of us

That "we like our team" and "we've had a lot of injuries" during the press conference will leave me fuming. The "We have to make the right deal for us" will go over real well.

Seriously hate how this franchise operates as a Fortune 500 company and not an actual baseball organization.

Seriously hate how this franchise operates as a Fortune 500 company and not an actual baseball organization.
I’m not entirely sure that applies here, I think the buck stops at Alex Antroupolouous. I absolutely hate the way he is running this organization.

Of course I could be wrong, but I think corporate ownership gives more freedom than we think at least

Alex Antknampolis is not a good steward

I’m not entirely sure that applies here, I think the buck stops at Alex Antroupolouous. I absolutely hate the way he is running this organization.

Of course I could be wrong, but I think corporate ownership gives more freedom than we think at least

Alex Antknampolis is not a good steward

That was not a critic of ownership, just Alex. Like I told Lotto, he's a solid GM but I loathe how he operates this franchise

Doesn't look like we're trying to win it this year. Guess we'll have to wait another 25 years.

VN Store

Back