The Atlanta Braves Thread

I haven’t looked into Schwellenbach’s innings (I imagine we can’t be in a good spot there) but if Fried can get right, then those 3 give you a punchers chance.

Morton and Lopez can hopefully hold up enough the rest of the way to get us there

I cannot believe the ego of this dude blaming ownership for not being able to go into the third level of the luxury tax (!!!) and not being able to do more when he took on $20M in dead contract for a platoon LF producing 0.8 WAR in 80 games. I might be out man

Last edited:
But you’re talking unprecedented territory innings wise for Sale and Schwellenbach + Fried holding up in the postseason.

Team is Occam’s razor

Reactions: zjcvols
I cannot believe the ego of this dude blaming ownership for not being able to go into the third level of the luxury tax (!!!) for not being able to do more when he took on $20M in dead contract for a platoon LF producing 0.8 WAR in 80 games. I might be out man
Buddy crying poor while paying Matt Carpenter $4m 😂

Paul DeJong, Jesse Winker and Paul Blackburn all cost less money than Jorge Soler and we are a much better baseball team today

VN Store

Back