The Atlanta Braves Thread

No, you don't, but it seemed like you were saying "we should play a different way" and I was explaining why we (and 90% of the rest of the sport) doesn't play that way.

BTW, Banks actually is pretty aggressive with blitzing and gets creative. I'm not sure I'll ever really understand why he gets the amount of hate that he does.
With his soft ass zone behind it.

I don't think it will ever be good enough to beat a truly Elite UGA or OH ST or even last years Michigan if those coaches take the air out of the ball and play us like Kirby has.
And before anyone says but Bama. 1 Saban tried to win a shootout, 2 Bama was good but they weren't one of those Bama teams, if you get what I'm saying.
1) He tried to win a shootout because he had no other choice. He's done it a bunch of times later in his career as the game has become so offensive. He just had absolutely no answer for our passing game that day.
2) They "weren't one of those Bama teams," by definition, in large part because they lost to us. They had 2 losses, both to highly-ranked teams on the road on the very last play of the game. They weren't 8-4. Couple plays away from having an undefeated regular season.

1) He tried to win a shootout because he had no other choice. He's done it a bunch of times later in his career as the game has become so offensive. He just had absolutely no answer for our passing game that day.
2) They "weren't one of those Bama teams," by definition, in large part because they lost to us. They had 2 losses, both to highly-ranked teams on the road on the very last play of the game. They weren't 8-4. Couple plays away from having an undefeated regular season.
They never looked like one of those teams.

VN Store

Back