The Atlanta Braves Thread

Oh! Yes right.

I’d believe in the secondary and their depth if Willie wasn’t ass
Yeah, idk man.. the mtsu transfer was bad at mtsu. Lot of youth, not many snaps. Bunch of options but going to be hard to sort out who is who without reps.

Betting market down bad on Vols, especially the defense.

Yeah, idk man.. the mtsu transfer was bad at mtsu. Lot of youth, not many snaps. Bunch of options but going to be hard to sort out who is who without reps.

Funny yall are talking about this. I looked this morning, our O/U on wins is 8.5 juiced to the over. I think it's a pretty easy cover.

Reactions: Volfan1000

McCoy should be legit. Gibson has a ton of potential. I agree the safeties are a major concern but I’m hoping a legit pass rush will help alleviate some of that secondary

McCoy is solid, Gibson should have a breakthrough and apparently Matthews had a great summer. I also think Boo Carter is too good to keep off the field for long.

BUT … lot of ifs. The DL is going to be hell for teams so that’ll amplify the rest.

VN Store

Back