The Atlanta Braves Thread

We need Mike to get and we also need another dynamic up top. I’m sure he will keep soler there but I’d give Mike a shot

I love Mike but a 4.8% walk rate just won't cute it for the top spot. I would have Mike bat 5th behind Ozuna and in front of TDA or Murphy

Soler
Riley
Olson
Ozuna
Harris
Catcher
Arcia
Kelenic
Merrifield

Reactions: Volfan1000
Practice reports are big time lol.

One report = how bad Nico and the offense looked today, especially Brazzell struggling with drops all fall.

Next report = how good Nico and the offense looked today and how Brazzell has rarely dropped a ball this fall
The annual evaluations of drills by journalism majors is like me judging figure skating.

5.5 back of Philadelphia. Philly had two more with LA and 4 with Arizona. 3 against Milwaukee and 3 against Colorado for the good guys. I think 3.5 by the end of the week is extremely doable. 4-2 for us, 2-4 for them.

I went to the Bristol game in 2016. I had fun, but honestly if I never went there for a sports event again I wouldn't miss it. You couldn't see anything.
I went as well. The events in the campground were worth what I paid minus the game itself.
Pretty cool to experience once, not sure it's worth doing again.

VN Store

Back