The Atlanta Braves Thread

I've never seen a team quit on a manager like the 2014 Braves did on Fredi. They were 1.5 games within the wild card and 6 back of Washington going into September, then went 7-18 with a -50 run differential. And somehow Fredi kept his job. It was absolutely appalling.
I think even Chip hated Fredi. I remember when he left for StL he posted this big farewell statement on Twitter that thanked Bobby and Snit. Didn't mention him.

I think even Chip hated Fredi. I remember when he left for StL he posted this big farewell statement on Twitter than thanked Bobby and Snit. Didn't mention him.

No one liked Fredi except Bobby and Schuerholz. Wren wasn't perfect but it was absolutely inane when they fired Wren and kept Fredi around. I was incensed.

101 yanked foul into the cove, next pitch TANK. Off one of the best pitchers alive at the time. Really is the goat.

It took me six hours to build this stupid thing from Wayfair with zero written instructions that the girl got and I’m still better at constructing furniture than AA is at a baseball roster

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back