The Atlanta Braves Thread

Practice reports are big time lol.

One report = how bad Nico and the offense looked today, especially Brazzell struggling with drops all fall.

Next report = how good Nico and the offense looked today and how Brazzell has rarely dropped a ball this fall
I always come back to the fact these guys didn’t say a damn thing about James Pearce last season 🤣

I know it’s not all on snit. Why in the world did AA think getting the band back together was the key? I’m just annoyed.

Duvall was fine. A lefty platoon with Kelenic and Duvall was good last year.

What’s absolutely ridiculous is that he knew Mikey would be out for another two weeks and Kelenic was OPS’ing .500 in July and still wouldn’t get another bat

Reactions: Volfan1000
The last 3 losses have been EMBARRASSING.

This team looks dead in the water and is ready to punt on this season.

Hell, at this point call up the Gwinnett Stripers lineup and see if they can score a ****ing run or two.

Chipper, Glav, Smoltsie and Frenchy will have to dig deep into their collection of stories during the broadcast tonight.

I will be there tonight because it UT college night, and the tickets were free, and my GF wants the give away. but not planning on staying very long.

On the defensive line, here’s the three groups of four we saw:

LEO James Pearce Jr., DT Omari Thomas, DT Bryson Eason and DE Dominic Bailey.
LEO Joshua Josephs, DT Omarr Norman-Lott, DT Elijah Simmons and DE Tyre West.
LEO Caleb Herring, DT Jaxson Moi, DT Daevin Hobbs and DE Jayson Jenkins.

LOADED

I think it’s the deepest DL in the country. Doesn’t even mention Tyree Weathersby or Jordan Ross, who are going to play
Yep. The amazing/awesome thing about the statement I just made is that it isn't outlandish anymore. When's the last time we could say that? The early 2000s?

The last 3 losses have been EMBARRASSING.

This team looks dead in the water and is ready to punt on this season.

Hell, at this point call up the Gwinnett Stripers lineup and see if they can score a ****ing run or two.

Chipper, Glav, Smoltsie and Frenchy will have to dig deep into their collection of stories during the broadcast tonight.

It's to the point where organizationally I think it would be better to miss the playoffs. Organization reeks of arrogance after the last few years. Missing the playoffs might reset how the front office operates and maybe some players will take a long, hard look in the mirror.

It's to the point where organizationally I think it would be better to miss the playoffs. Organization reeks of arrogance after the last few years. Missing the playoffs might reset how the front office operates and maybe some players will take a long, hard look in the mirror.
Hyperbole to say that this is the most disappointing season since the 2011 September choke? I don't think so.

Hyperbole to say that this is the most disappointing season since the 2011 September choke? I don't think so.

2014 was highly disappointing. They had a division lead as late as July 20th, was tied for the division as late as July 28th and then catered after the trade deadline.

I've never seen a team quit on a manager like the 2014 Braves did on Fredi. They were 1.5 games within the wild card and 6 back of Washington going into September, then went 7-18 with a -50 run differential. And somehow Fredi kept his job. It was absolutely appalling.

VN Store

Back