The Atlanta Braves Thread

I'm not a big Snit fan (he makes terrible bullpen decisions IMO) but some of those numbers are a little misled. In 2018 and 2019 we made the playoffs but had no shot at winning the whole thing. This year to me is a lot like the 18 & 19 years, we don't have the dudes because of injury and that is not on Snit.

NOW, 22 & 23 are inexcusable. We should have at least gotten to the LCS in those years.

They won 97 games and other than Freddie's wrist and Chris Martin were pretty healthy. They were the 2 seed. The Cardinals just were mentally tougher than him (a continued story under Brian Snitker). They had plenty of talent to win that series. Maybe not the World Series but they were more talented than the Cardinals.

Now 2018? They had no chance.

Reactions: 05_never_again
They won 97 games and other than Freddie's wrist and Chris Martin were pretty healthy. They were the 2 seed. The Cardinals just were mentally tougher than him (a continued story under Brian Snitker). They had plenty of talent to win that series. Maybe not the World Series but they were more talented than the Cardinals.

Now 2018? They had no chance.
I forgot about Freddie's wrist. If I remember correctly I think he downplayed it, but it really seemed like it was bothering him in that Cardinals series.

I forgot about Freddie's wrist. If I remember correctly I think he downplayed it, but it really seemed like it was bothering him in that Cardinals series.

I believe AA or Snit said that had they advanced he couldn't have played anymore, which I find dubious and believe was just excuse making. But you could tell he was banged up.

VN Store

Back