The Atlanta Braves Thread

Wild card series is garbage. Play a real series or get rid of it

I completely agree. The wild card game, while unfair, was fun because winner take all games are always fun and it was Tuesday/Wednesday, no football, baseball gets those two nights.

It’s never going back to 10. And it’s created more chaos than ever.

I completely agree. The wild card game, while unfair, was fun because winner take all games are always fun and it was Tuesday/Wednesday, no football, baseball gets those two nights.

It’s never going back to 10. And it’s created more chaos than ever.
I loved the 1 game wild card, and it didn't hurt the division winners as bad without the long layoff.
MLB needs to go back to that.
If you don't like the variance play well enough to not be in those games.

Reactions: zjcvols
I loved the 1 game wild card, and it didn't hurt the division winners as bad without the long layoff.
MLB needs to go back to that.
If you don't like the variance play well enough to not be in those games.
They should let a couple more teams in and just have a frenzy of Wildcard one and done games on Mon-Wed. It’d be like MLB meets the NCAA tournament.

Which is why MLB will never get it done lol. The MLBPA will cry about it and use it as a negotiation chip and MLB would play all the games at 10am with local blackouts or something.
Not only that. Too many fans were already complaining about the 1 game Wild Card series, add more and they just whine even louder.

Mets aren’t going further so it’s **** Philly

I can’t imagine a rotation of Severino/Manaea/Quintanta and Spring Training program Senga are gonna beat San Diego or LA but I said the same thing about Arizona last year

Reactions: AV_12
IM TRYING TO ENJOY A NICE CIGAR TO START MY FIVE DAYS OFF AND I SEE THIS AUTOPLAY IN MY YOUTUBE! ASSAULT!!!IMG_4785.png

Also I would like to say..... I usually hate paying for upgrades for stuff, but I just had a free trail of YouTube premium expired, and that might actually be the greatest uncharged out there. Not havi.g to deal with a million ads was amazing.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Also I would like to say..... I usually hate paying for upgrades for stuff, but I just had a free trail of YouTube premium expired, and that might actually be the greatest uncharged out there. Not havi.g to deal with a million ads was amazing.

I use YouTube all the time and the $20/month for the music streaming, no ads and ability to have videos play in the background is so worth it

VN Store

Back