The Atlanta Braves Thread

Last year we went like 3 straight games without a live ball penalty against our opponents. There's definetly some sort of pattern.
Before I want to lose my mind over that, I wonder how many other teams that has happened to. If there are like 30 other FBS teams who that also happened to, it isn't as shocking of a stat as it might sound.

If it truly is rare, other than some sort of vendetta against Tennessee/Heupel, I don't know what the reason for that would be. I wouldn't think there's something about how Tennessee plays the game that leads to officials innocently missing these calls. There were a couple of obvious holds on JPJ during the Arkansas game, right in view of the official, that weren't called.

A-Rod, Jeter and Ortiz is the worst studio sports crew in the history of cable television. Not an original thought between the 3 of them

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
A-Rod, a man who made over $550M playing baseball, saying it was a good thing for the Mets to cut payroll when they still have a $300 payroll for 2024 is just comedy

Reactions: feathersax
A-Rod, Jeter and Ortiz is the worst studio sports crew in the history of cable television. Not an original thought between the 3 of them
Higher % of casuals watching postseason games, and they want recognizable faces for them. Some of the worst "analysis" you get in sports is from the talking heads they put on high profile games.

The Phillies were great besides the fact that Harper is surrounded by a bunch of fraudulent chumps, and the fact that their pitching and defense is 💩💩. Who knew?!?!!?

I still stand on Healthy Braves >>>

Reactions: BigOrange15

VN Store

Back