The Atlanta Braves Thread

I never got to watch a ton of Bobby tbh. I mean I watched loosely with my papaw when Bobby was manager, but even 13 ish(I'm too lazy to math) year old me knew leaving Kimbrel in the pen against the Duds was a bad idea.
Bobby managed Game 5 of the WS the same way he'd manage a game against a bottom-feeding division opponent on June 3rd.

Also, you were 13-ish in 2013? Damn, I'm old. No offense, but I figured from some of your opinions you were my parents' age lol

Bobby managed Game 5 of the WS the same way he'd manage a game against a bottom-feeding division opponent on June 3rd.

Also, you were 13-ish in 2013? Damn, I'm old. No offense, but I figured from some of your opinions you were my parents' age lol
Like I said too lazy to math...... I graduated HS in 15..... I'm 27.
I'm just very old school, always have been.

I never got to watch a ton of Bobby tbh. I mean I watched loosely with my papaw when Bobby was manager, but even 13 ish(I'm too lazy to math) year old me knew leaving Kimbrel in the pen against the Duds was a bad idea.
I was never a Bobby guy but I was willing to at least appreciate what he accomplished until he pulled Kimbrel for Mike freakin Dunn in the 2010 NLDS. What a bozo

I was never a Bobby guy but I was willing to at least appreciate what he accomplished until he pulled Kimbrel for Mike freakin Dunn in the 2010 NLDS. What a bozo

I think he also had Diory Hernandez on the bench and left Brooks Conrad at 2B even though he already had 2 errors

I have a not insignificant Padres to win NL future and I am team don’t cash out but I can’t shake them losing tonight. Further, I open the ole twitter machine to this

VN Store

Back