The Biden/Harris Administration Accomplishments Thread

Typical low IQ liberal. Reality is hard to accept.
Funny, the guy trying to breathe life into a conspiracy theory talks about “hard to accept.” This is the result of the everybody gets a trophy mentality.

Everybody: “Welp, Trump lost”
Trumpers: “Nuh uh, impossible, you cheated”

Dude, no anger I promise. If you are still under the throes of the "Don" I'm sorry. I voted for him twice, but his conduct since the election is beyond the pale. Now he is fleecing folks on the speaking circuit. If he truly cared about the people, why would he profit on them?

His conduct and personality? What in Hades would I care about that?

Fleecing folks? He hasn't fleeced me...Biden policy has. Everyone.

Funny, the guy trying to breathe life into a conspiracy theory talks about “hard to accept.” This is the result of the everybody gets a trophy mentality.

Everybody: “Welp, Trump lost”
Trumpers: “Nuh uh, impossible, you cheated”

What is the conspiracy? I don’t doubt there are 81 million of you I just doubt they cast a legitimate vote for a demented lifelong moron.

He's right. I will not vote for Trump again. He is an embarassment to what our country stands for. He is strictly about himself, he could not give a crap less about you nut huggers. He will fleece you for whatever he can get you for. Yes, his policies were ok, but he is a gigantic piece of crap. If you are still on the Trump train, I pity your asses.

Trump may have been a piece of crap - he always has been. The point is he tackled problems differently than politicians, and generally did a better job. A lot of biden's problems began on day one by undoing what Trump did. I look at Trump's run for president as his concept that it was his last mountain to conquer. So no problem agreeing with you that it was about himself. The thing is that in doing so he managed to do a lot of the right stuff that career politicians would never have done, and that was good for the country. It's too bad that the DC establishment, congress, and the press worked in concert to keep him from accomplishing more. If you like what the biden and administrations prior to Trump gave us then it's true there really is no accounting for taste ... and I do hope you feel those bullet holes in your feet for years to come.

Dude, no anger I promise. If you are still under the throes of the "Don" I'm sorry. I voted for him twice, but his conduct since the election is beyond the pale. Now he is fleecing folks on the speaking circuit. If he truly cared about the people, why would he profit on them?
Brother, I understeverything here but the part about the speaking circuit. What is going on?

He's right. I will not vote for Trump again. He is an embarassment to what our country stands for. He is strictly about himself, he could not give a crap less about you nut huggers. He will fleece you for whatever he can get you for. Yes, his policies were ok, but he is a gigantic piece of crap. If you are still on the Trump train, I pity your asses.
Shouldn’t his policies be one of the main things that you care about….I don’t like a trump and want a better option….. The Dems are not putting out better options….. Joe Biden is the worse president of my lifetime.

Shouldn’t his policies be one of the main things that you care about….I don’t like a trump and want a better option….. The Dems are not putting out better options….. Joe Biden is the worse president of my lifetime.
I can’t stand trump and voted 3rd party. I’d clearly choose Trump over Biden as we’ve now seen what both options look like.
Here’s to hoping there’s a better option coming.
Tim Scott for example

What other politician doesn’t fit this description?

VN Store

Back