The Case for Reparations

Supply chain. Takes two to Tango, hard stop. African nations sold their own people into slavery. They own as much of the liability as anyone. The US was the consumer, which was despicable. When the people pushing reparations here hold those African nations responsible for trading their own people and require those countries to make a large deposit for what they did, only then can a discussion be had. There’s no possible way to quantify the effects of or the reparation for…when only one part of the equation is considered.
50 grand, loss of citizenship and a one way ticket to the African nation of their choice.

Reactions: whodeycin85
What if you are African American and descended from slave owners? Do you pay yourself?

How does one determine what is owed and to who? Do the Irish also get reparations, though maybe a smaller amount since they weren't officially slaves just impossibly indebted to their masters?
That idiot Sunny Hostin from The View found out she's a descendant of slave owners. She's still for reparations. I guess she does want to pay herself.

50 grand, loss of citizenship and a one way ticket to the African nation of their choice.
Same for you, except a one way ticket back to whatever European country you came from. Arrogant a-holes like you deserve equal treatment, I say.

Thread title is funny because there is no case for reparations.
And good number of Afro-Ams oppose reparations. It smacks of, "OK, we paid you, now we can return to doing whatever we want regarding you." In other, engaging in blatant, unapologetic nigging. In any case, true reparations would practically empty Fort Knox, providing any gold is still there as rumor indicate there isn't. Due to foreign nations, including our friends, demanding they be reimbursed in gold rather than near worthless debt ridden paper we call dollars. So Knox is empty, or nearly so.

Same for you, except a one way ticket back to whatever European country you came from. Arrogant a-holes like you deserve equal treatment, I say.
Coming from you this means so......little. I'm not asking for reparations nor do I belong to a protected demographic.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Yep. Just checked. There is still no case for any kind of reparations for descendants of slaves, much less anyone that just happens to be black.

And good number of Afro-Ams oppose reparations. It smacks of, "OK, we paid you, now we can return to doing whatever we want regarding you." In other, engaging in blatant, unapologetic nigging. In any case, true reparations would practically empty Fort Knox, providing any gold is still there as rumor indicate there isn't. Due to foreign nations, including our friends, demanding they be reimbursed in gold rather than near worthless debt ridden paper we call dollars. So Knox is empty, or nearly so.
You do know that all this talk of reparations is nothing but race baiting doncha? And which party is the one doing all the talk?

Oh, that's right.. the one that promised to unite the country.

VN Store

Back