The complain about “game threads” thread.

I'm at 1377.
I honestly thought my watch was way off especially since I didn’t set it as doing an activity. Then I came home and mapped the obstacle course. It’s just over .4 miles down and back. I graded 11 teams. They got a walk through and the actual event. So that’s a little shy of nine miles alone.

Reactions: Behr
I don't know what to do.

I was kinda letting the excitement from this win settle a little and thinking about it. H is gonna complain if it's before Thursday, but I ain't waiting that long so his complaining is not an issue. I'm thinking later tonight or in the morning. Let me finish what I'm doing now and get back to yall.

I'm open for any suggestions. Except H, I already know his.
The Vols will saver the win until tomorrow afternoon. You should do the same.

I honestly thought my watch was way off especially since I didn’t set it as doing an activity. Then I came home and mapped the obstacle course. It’s just over .4 miles down and back. I graded 11 teams. They got a walk through and the actual event. So that’s a little shy of nine miles alone.
I didn't walk this morning and the only walking I've done is from my desk to the bathroom and coffee pot. I had a bunch of school work and still have 2 more papers to finish. Helping my dad put me behind and he's coming back in tomorrow and gonna be here til Thursday so I've gotta catch up and get ahead. I did have 21,000 steps Tuesday when I helped him. I'm going to help him Tuesday again and maybe Wednesday. I think a little over 21,000 is my record for one day. Maybe I'll break that this week.

I didn't walk this morning and the only walking I've done is from my desk to the bathroom and coffee pot. I had a bunch of school work and still have 2 more papers to finish. Helping my dad put me behind and he's coming back in tomorrow and gonna be here til Thursday so I've gotta catch up and get ahead. I did have 21,000 steps Tuesday when I helped him. I'm going to help him Tuesday again and maybe Wednesday. I think a little over 21,000 is my record for one day. Maybe I'll break that this week.
Good luck catching up. I would hope you professors would be understanding of your situation and be lenient with the deadlines

I don't know what to do.

I was kinda letting the excitement from this win settle a little and thinking about it. H is gonna complain if it's before Thursday, but I ain't waiting that long so his complaining is not an issue. I'm thinking later tonight or in the morning. Let me finish what I'm doing now and get back to yall.

I'm open for any suggestions. Except H, I already know his.
You don’t know Jack

Reactions: Behr
We always call it the bama game and we lose. Maybe change our luck. Plus f’em
Whole reason I started doing these was because the titles were being misspelled. I've only done 1 Ba** thread so it ain't like "we've always" done it correctly. I bet it's always been done incorrectly but that one time and even then I spelled it with asterisks.

I'm glad you brought it up though, I now have an important decision to make.

Reactions: vol445

VN Store

Back