The complain about “game threads” thread.

I don't know what to do.

I was kinda letting the excitement from this win settle a little and thinking about it. H is gonna complain if it's before Thursday, but I ain't waiting that long so his complaining is not an issue. I'm thinking later tonight or in the morning. Let me finish what I'm doing now and get back to yall.

I'm open for any suggestions. Except H, I already know his.

I don't know what to do.

I was kinda letting the excitement from this win settle a little and thinking about it. H is gonna complain if it's before Thursday, but I ain't waiting that long so his complaining is not an issue. I'm thinking later tonight or in the morning. Let me finish what I'm doing now and get back to yall.

Just don't fug it up.

I don't know what to do.

An hour ago. 😀

I don't know what to do.

With Monday being a Federal Holiday, I think you should post it whenever you da** well feel like it. This is your call til it ain’t

VN Store

Back