The complain about “game threads” thread.

Tanqureay and tonic used to get things to good places.
Must think about ethics
Sounds tempting, but even one session of heavy drinking can interfere with your body’s immune system.

I’m sorry you’re still feeling crappy. I made it out of bed for a three-hour stretch yesterday. 🥳

Reactions: GordonC
called the ambulance last night but one of the guys told me they're doing albuterol (have it), tessalon perles (have a million), and lots of tylenol. Just need to let it run its course

Cannot jokingly wish you ill when you already are. I am the “black sheep” in a family of educators. If that creeps you out a bit, Gordon, I prescribe a classic black & white horror movie followed by Laurel & Hardy shorts.

DvR.gif

Reactions: WeeohdeeWood
called the ambulance last night but one of the guys told me they're doing albuterol (have it), tessalon perles (have a million), and lots of tylenol. Just need to let it run its course
Have you been able to call your doc? Flu can progress to viral pneumonia. You want to make sure that this hasn’t happened.

Reactions: GordonC
Have you been able to call your doc? Flu can progress to viral pneumonia. You want to make sure that this hasn’t happened.
yeah she told me eat the tessalon perles, which is a productive cough
It's not been to long ago since I had the Prevnar 20
This one's bad

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back