The complain about “game threads” thread.

ER in B;ham pilfered my mask during procedure, You are not allowed to leave facility w/o one. Fu reampant in area. COVID up slightly. More people wearing masks in B'ham compared to Tusk/Nport

I still wear a mask while out of the house, the orange & white checkerboard masks that I bought at the outset of Covid. GBO.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArdentVol
I really, really, REALLY hope Gordon is able to post soon But I know how it goes in hospitals.

Meanwhile, I still spend most of the day in bed, and now I’ve got bilateral (both eyes) conjunctivitis. So stuck in bed and now can’t read (I’m on my iPad with enlarged font). I was hoping to be cranky convalescent by now, but I’m cranky-getting-worse. 😢😡

I really, really, REALLY hope Gordon is able to post soon But I know how it goes in hospitals.

Meanwhile, I still spend most of the day in bed, and now I’ve got bilateral (both eyes) conjunctivitis. So stuck in bed and now can’t read (I’m on my iPad with enlarged font). I was hoping to be cranky convalescent by now, but I’m cranky-getting-worse. 😢😡
Dayum! I had the pink eye one time in one eye and that chit hurt! It hit me in the middle of a Military exercise while wearing a gas mask. I can laugh about it now. Lol

Get better soon, Exie!

have felt that pain, having to climb back in bed after activity involving back
it may be roid rage or it may offer solution (ablation) that will prevent back surgery
got another book recomendation for hubs if i can find link -- m being honored for his roth efforts next week by english dept

have felt that pain, having to climb back in bed after activity involving back
it may be roid rage or it may offer solution (ablation) that will prevent back surgery
got another book recomendation for hubs if i can find link -- m being honored for his roth efforts next week by english dept
That’s wonderful! I look forward to seeing it, but no hurry. Take it easy!

What do they give you for the eye infections ?

VN Store

Back