The complain about “game threads” thread.

Waiting for my doc’s office to let me know they’ve called in a script for the perles

I can’t handle many more nights like this
I was concerned for a moment last night I was going "mad"
this has been unlike anything I've ever had befofre

Reactions: VolNExile
remember the good old days when Drs would prescribe cough med with codiene in it ?
I specifically told them that I don’t want codeine. Tessalon perles work great the majority of the time, and it’s more effective than codeine. It anesthetizes the linings of the lower airways and lungs without affecting the brain’s overall respiratory center (codeine is an opioid.)

Reactions: ArdentVol
I was concerned for a moment last night I was going "mad"
this has been unlike anything I've ever had befofre
Are you getting weird, as in vivid, dreams? One thing about being awakened every 15-20 minutes is that you sure do dream a lot. I’m aware while I’m dreaming that it’s a dream, and I just sort of marvel at it, wondering what’s coming next.

Fever dreams, I guess

Are you getting weird, as in vivid, dreams? One thing about being awakened every 15-20 minutes is that you sure do dream a lot. I’m aware while I’m dreaming that it’s a dream, and I just sort of marvel at it, wondering what’s coming next.

Fever dreams, I guess
lots of those

Reactions: VolNExile
lots of those
Gordie, I hope tonight goes better for you. 1670379434191.gif
They did call in the Tessalon perles, but they didn’t call to let me know (as they had promised), and I was so out of it that I didn’t think to check until just as the pharmacy was closing. I’m expecting this to be the last bad night for me. 🤞🏻

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Well I am having a lot of difficulty with elevated temperatures.

There are several meds I hvae had to stop taking while I am running fever.
Just make sure you beat it brother!

Well, Gordo, I’d like to call you a deek in a friendly “test pilot” kinda way, but, given that you’re truly ill, what 82 posted.

Reactions: GordonC
Mr.c beat me in picks put me in a shitchiashion to half to try and catchup I was 5th for a blink of a eye and fished 8th. Fawk you Mr.C . I'm coming! Oh yeah I'm coming!

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back