The Constitutional Case for Constitutionally Valid Secession

Not as much as you think. It is easy to think the left has larger numbers than they do, especially if you are on Twitter and Facebook or are on an American collegiate campus. They dominate these channels and if you are not careful (happens to me all the time) you get depressed thinking that Twitter is an accurate reflection of reality. There are still many more of us than there are of them. You are starting to see that reflected now politicaly in Biden’s horrendous poling. Between the Covid restrictions and the BLM/Antifa wokefest, the average American who only distantly follows politics is waking up. America is finally becoming “woke” but not in the way the left intended.
The key is to take advantage of the momentary opportunity, seize the initiative, and don’t let up. Time to put the left on the defensive and not give them an opportunity to regroup. The true conservatives in Congress better have a proactive plan in place to start five minutes after Pelosi hands the gavel to McCarthy in January 2023. There can’t be a single day without investigations, bills to defund big education, bills to protect free speech, bills to either reign in or else disband big tech…..We have to be happy warriors but we have to fight and quit reacting

Good post. The republicans have to be mean and ruthless like the dems once they regain power. I would like to see the the 1/6 commission be turned into looking at the role the FBI and other federal agencies played in the riot. How many agent and informants were in bedded with the crowd? Did federal agents or informants have a role in inciting the riot? What role did the Capitol police play?

Start an investigation into the NIH and their role in gain of function research aiding the Chinese. Lets see some charges for this.

Good post. The republicans have to be mean and ruthless like the dems once they regain power. I would like to see the the 1/6 commission be turned into looking at the role the FBI and other federal agencies played in the riot. How many agent and informants were in bedded with the crowd? Did federal agents or informants have a role in inciting the riot? What role did the Capitol police play?

Start an investigation into the NIH and their role in gain of function research aiding the Chinese. Lets see some charges for this.
I think the GOP needs to seriously focus on divorce proceedings. I get it, I want blood also. But we need to come to terms with the idea that we can't live with each other anymore. We've already seen how these investigations of Democrats ends up already. They go nowhere.

Reactions: norrislakevol
I think the GOP needs to seriously focus on divorce proceedings. I get it, I want blood also. But we need to come to terms with the idea that we can't live with each other anymore. We've already seen how these investigations of Democrats ends up already. They go nowhere.

That would work for me too. Things will really come to a head I think when we get into the 2030's. China's coming collapse will lead to a world wide depression, and there will be no money for free checks to keep the economy afloat. Social Security will likely not survive past this point. We will likely see serious civil strife then, maybe even armed conflict.

I don't care about any of the politics or the philosophy. The only people in our country, who I would allow to say "Enough is enough" and secede is Native Americans. They earned the right.

If any state or other enclave decided the same, I'd fight against them. As you can tell, I'm not the biggest "state's rights" guy in the world. All it's doing is just replacing one form of oppression with another.

Plus, I'm an American foremost. And I wish we had taken Canada and Greenland.

That is all.

You're a big fed gov? We know the fed gov is much more accountable than a state gov.

VN Store

Back