The Disease of Liberalism

Why is it whenever these guys lash out with slogans like this, it always winds up being THEM they are talking about? Who has the mental illness here? 3317B78C-B248-4F42-B56B-BA5205DAD0D0.jpeg

Are all his donors racist?
I'd say he has a few just like most that have occupied the Oval office, but wouldn't say all. But you deflected the question, mountains of evidence but there was silence while he was supplying funds during that time. So those who took the money, would they be labeled as racist. Because the Woke "cancel culture" would need to revisit some past collectors.

You guys love to trot that tired old bullsh!t out. Trump wasn't a racist until he decided to run for office. Then you get confronted with mountains of evidence which you dismiss. No different with Herschel.

We have the DNA of our Lord Jesus Christ.

If you eat a chicken wing or a chicken tender in some parts of the country, I probably supplied it.

All these older kids here, and I'm the only one from a town that's so small, if everyone breathed at the same time, you'd run out of oxygen. Man, there is nothing there.
Okay. Provide the mountains of evidence then.

So you're telling me a man was not racist until he decided to run for president as a Republican at almost 70 years old? So the previous 70 years he was not racist.

Trump did not have mentors like James Eastland and Robert Byrd. But guess who did? Joe Biden. So since Joe Biden had mentors who voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act then it only makes sense that Joe Biden is racist.

No s**t?? Cool. Now do Bill Clinton. You know, the guy that made multiple trips to Epstein Island and was in his private jet load manifests like 26 times.

You act like I gaf what happens to Bill Clinton? I was in elementary school when he was president. Dude can rot in jail for all I care. But good deflection though.

I believe this has been proven to have been made up and Trump actually threw Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago once he found out about Epstein's proclivities. So projected?

For such a bad person, so far he is the only person I know of that disassociated himself from Epstein once he knew there was a problem and did not wait until it became public.

So photos of them hanging out are made up but this totally true story of Trump kicking out Epstein because he was a pedophile is 100% the truth. For all you know he could have kicked him out for not paying his membership dues.

So photos of them hanging out are made up but this totally true story of Trump kicking out Epstein because he was a pedophile is 100% the truth. For all you know he could have kicked him out for not paying his membership dues.

Trump did hang out with Epstein up until his pedophilia was made public, then disassociated himself from the guy. How is that hard for you to understand?

Trump did hang out with Epstein up until his pedophilia was made public, then disassociated himself from the guy. How is that hard for you to understand?

Epstein indictment was sealed for a few years before it became public knowledge. How do we know Trump wasn’t railing teens on his island before it became public knowledge? Seems suspicious.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
I'm not the one making wild-eyed accusations and insinuations without any support whatsoever. Good Grief man! Get hold of yourself!

Epstein indictment was sealed for a few years before it became public knowledge. How do we know Trump wasn’t railing teens on his island before it became public knowledge? Seems suspicious.
We don't know where you were during those years either. I'm suspicious now. After all, you're one whose avi wears a mask.

What about it, everybody? Is VolinMichigan a pedo?

Show the photos of him hanging out on the Island. The most circulated photos are from 1992 and 2000. If he was on the Island or even on the planes manifest it would be public knowledge.

I'd say he has a few just like most that have occupied the Oval office, but wouldn't say all. But you deflected the question, mountains of evidence but there was silence while he was supplying funds during that time. So those who took the money, would they be labeled as racist. Because the Woke "cancel culture" would need to revisit some past collectors.

Logic would apply to donators, as well. Not sure why you're struggling with this point.

He'd have to be really stupid to continue banging hanging with the Epstein honeys after.

VN Store

Back