The Disease of Liberalism

Rather than address the accusation of the act of insurrection itself, you've chosen to get cute about its aftermath. It's simply hard to not laugh when conservatives who condoned Jan 6 lodge complaints about Democrats being authoritarian and ultranationalist.
Democrats are sure authoritarian and there plenty of examples to go around. Like when democrat governors strongly supported lockdowns and vaccine mandates.

Ultranationalist in the fact that they accuse the other side of being un-American because people don't see eye to eye with their ideology.

So how is running through the streets, burning, killing, looting, destroying for political gain not domestic terrorism?
It may well be depending on how you define terrorism, but it wasn't orchestrated by the democratic party leadership. There's the difference.

One damaged some property out of anger. The other tried to eliminate political leadership.

Democrats are sure authoritarian and there plenty of examples to go around. Like when democrat governors strongly supported lockdowns and vaccine mandates.

Ultranationalist in the fact that they accuse the other side of being un-American because people don't see eye to eye with their ideology.
Lol.

Rather than address the accusation of the act of insurrection itself, you've chosen to get cute about its aftermath. It's simply hard to not laugh when conservatives who condoned Jan 6 lodge complaints about Democrats being authoritarian and ultranationalist.
Sure because the aftermath is having a hard time connecting the day back to Trump, but simpletons run on it as a "oh, yeah January 6th" . No more cute than you sweeping the summer of love up as no big deal. Those on the right don't condone the actions of grownups on J6. Just like those on the left should, we you know condemn the violence in the streets. Can't pick and choose especially if you're the party of unity and grownup in the room.

It may well be depending on how you define terrorism, but it wasn't orchestrated by the democratic party leadership. There's the difference.

One damaged some property out of anger. The other tried to eliminate political leadership.
Should I go find links where members of your party encouraged it including the vice president? Now go get me some links where Republicans encourage the folks to enter the capital. Maybe the capital guards that waved them through? Also, how many were murdered in the unarmed "insurrection "? Oh yeah one unarmed female "insurrectionist" had her brains blown out by a hero cop.

It's strange how Herschel was never an idiot until he decided to run for office as a Republican.

What about Mayra Flores and Tim Scott? Can you share your thoughts on them as well?

You guys love to trot that tired old bullsh!t out. Trump wasn't a racist until he decided to run for office. Then you get confronted with mountains of evidence which you dismiss. No different with Herschel.

We have the DNA of our Lord Jesus Christ.

If you eat a chicken wing or a chicken tender in some parts of the country, I probably supplied it.

All these older kids here, and I'm the only one from a town that's so small, if everyone breathed at the same time, you'd run out of oxygen. Man, there is nothing there.

Trump partied with known pedophile Epstein. Is that projected or protected?
I believe this has been proven to have been made up and Trump actually threw Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago once he found out about Epstein's proclivities. So projected?

For such a bad person, so far he is the only person I know of that disassociated himself from Epstein once he knew there was a problem and did not wait until it became public.

Some are getting voted out lol
Ole girl never had a chance, now look at Liz. Unfortunately she is damaged goods to both parties now. Left has no more use for her and she is ostracized from her own party.

Same one as Clinton? Was it Trump that disassociated himself with Epstein and kicked him out of his resort and even threw Epstein under the bus for liking girls much younger? Never saw the left take that stance. Seems all the party pictures are from 1992.
Does not fit the narrative that Orange Man Bad.

Reactions: Majors
I believe this has been proven to have been made up and Trump actually threw Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago once he found out about Epstein's proclivities. So projected?

For such a bad person, so far he is the only person I know of that disassociated himself from Epstein once he knew there was a problem and did not wait until it became public.
But but but orange man still bad.

Did it before it became trendy and for some criminal.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
How is January 6 authoritarian and ultranationalist?
I was wondering that myself. Also, was it not alluded to as "domestic terrorism?" The Capital Police let a crowd get carried away, a bunch of goofballs run amok in the Capital, one of them gets shot and killed for trying to go through a door, but yeah, Domestic Terrorism.

Not a good look, mind you, but it's not like they set fire to place or shot anyone. Well, I take that back, I read someone went into Nancy Pelosi's office and put their feet on her desk. Oh! The humanity!

You guys love to trot that tired old bullsh!t out. Trump wasn't a racist until he decided to run for office. Then you get confronted with mountains of evidence which you dismiss. No different with Herschel.

We have the DNA of our Lord Jesus Christ.

If you eat a chicken wing or a chicken tender in some parts of the country, I probably supplied it.

All these older kids here, and I'm the only one from a town that's so small, if everyone breathed at the same time, you'd run out of oxygen. Man, there is nothing there.
Was Trump a racist when he was giving to the D party from 1989 to 2015? Mountains of evidence would say those that took his money would be racist too.

VN Store

Back