The Disease of Liberalism

It's strange how Herschel was never an idiot until he decided to run for office as a Republican.

What about Mayra Flores and Tim Scott? Can you share your thoughts on them as well?

I like Tim Scott. Not familiar with Flores.

You mean like the rest of the alt rights arguments? Like fascism, expected criminal behavior, converting with the enemy, selling secret nuke docs to spies, causing domestic havoc and chaos, attacking the majority, and projecting pedos?
fascist is a trendy word by the left to describe any conservative who disagrees with the transformation of society. The left cannot define MAGA so they yell it daily because they believe its a trendy polite way to show hate.

Trump partied with known pedophile Epstein. Is that projected or protected?
Same one as Clinton? Was it Trump that disassociated himself with Epstein and kicked him out of his resort and even threw Epstein under the bus for liking girls much younger? Never saw the left take that stance. Seems all the party pictures are from 1992.

I can take every underlined point in that definition and apply it to the democrat party.
Remember Jim Crow Joe's most recent ultranationalist, authoritarian speech where he was demonizing "MAGA" Republicans?

There's two - ultranationalist and authoritarian.
January 6 bro

Same one as Clinton? Was it Trump that disassociated himself with Epstein and kicked him out of his resort and even threw Epstein under the bus for liking girls much younger? Never saw the left take that stance. Seems all the party pictures are from 1992.
I hope both of those pedos fry then.

I piggy backed off your post. Not sure that was changing subject but more like asking a question to your shift to J6.
Rather than address the accusation of the act of insurrection itself, you've chosen to get cute about its aftermath. It's simply hard to not laugh when conservatives who condoned Jan 6 lodge complaints about Democrats being authoritarian and ultranationalist.

VN Store

Back