The disney insanity continues

Pretty good if you start pushing them in that direction early on.
That's where I failed my daughters. They both became heterosexuals and had children with actual males. I have several grandchildren that I can hopefully convert before they become too old and actually decide for themselves what they want to be.

I would see no reason it couldn’t be possible, but those have got to be pretty steep odds.

I have a distant relations that treated her son like a daughter from pretty much birth and had him convinced he was gay by the time he was a teenager. Father finally got custody of him and turns out he's not gay. Now married with a couple kids.

That's where I failed my daughters. They both became heterosexuals and had children with actual males. I have several grandchildren that I can hopefully convert before they become too old and actually decide for themselves what they want to be.

It is not too late. Take the grand kids to Disney.

LGBTQIA+
Make sure you get all the letters in there. I'm really not sure what IA+ means though, and I'm still am not sure what a queer is?
I don’t know them all. I used to just trunc it at LGB.

But I think the ‘Q’ at the end is a nice catch all. Queer can be defined as different imo.

I think it sums it up.

I’m Gay. I’m Lesbian. I’m Bi. Or I’m something Different.

Reactions: VolStrom
I have a distant relations that treated her son like a daughter from pretty much birth and had him convinced he was gay by the time he was a teenager. Father finally got custody of him and turns out he's not gay. Now married with a couple kids.
I used to work with a guy that decided that his son needed to play with barbie dolls and thought it was cool to treat his son as a girl like he was some sort of social experiment. I don't know what happened to the kid as the fruitcake coworker got fired.

VN Store

Back