The disney insanity continues

Matthew 18:6 NKJV
"Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Quite qowerful.

Deuteronomy 22:5
King James Version

5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

I've never been to Disney but it's our plan to take the grandkids once they're old enough.

Honestly wouldn't waste the money. Not because of any political ideology, but they are just too damn expensive knowing they can charge what they want and people will pay "for the children!".

Reactions: tbh
Right on. LA isn't too far of a drive either and Flagstaff is absolutely gorgeous. Red Rock in Sedona area is great as well.
I've lived in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area continually since 1994 (and for a period of 5 years back in the early 80's). Sedona is my favorite area in the state, but the traffic in Sedona is a zoo these days. Monument Valley, on the Arizona border with Utah, is amazing as well.

Guess what I don’t hate gays anymore than I “hate” straight people who would make their sexual acts and sexuality the highlight and defining factor in their life. Like literally no one cares what you do at home, keep it where it belongs

The sodomites don't want it left at home. The need to world to embrace it so their conscious will be better.

At this point, should Disney be paying reparations? They played huge roles in defining gender stereotypes for decades.

I grew up being taught ma'am and sir. It is part of my DNA. I say it to people older and younger.

This conditioning is a real problem when the gender is ambiguous or altered. It happens more today than any previous time. My family laughs at my struggles. Disney is ahead of the curve on this one. Keep it the greetings neutral and nobody gets offended.

Reactions: hog88
I grew up being taught ma'am and sir. It is part of my DNA. I say it to people older and younger.

This conditioning is a real problem when the gender is ambiguous or altered. It happens more today than any previous time. My family laughs at my struggles. Disney is ahead of the curve on this one. Keep it the greetings neutral and nobody gets offended.

When will bong hits be permitted at Disney World?

Really? Do you feel attracted to a guys hairy butt? What is with you liberal types that think that being a gay or trans person is totally fine?
If it were truly an inherited trait, evolution would have canceled it out. Because if there is one thing that is not going to increase the number of genes you pass down to the next generation, it is homosexuality. It’s contribution to the furtherance of the species is kind of a negative

Reactions: Wireless1
Honestly wouldn't waste the money. Not because of any political ideology, but they are just too damn expensive knowing they can charge what they want and people will pay "for the children!".
Been multiple times. There used to be ways to economize but Disney has slowly eliminated them one by one in an ever more desperate frenzy to squeeze every last Nicole out of visitors. The elimination of the free fast pass and the extinction of the meal plan option has greatly increased the minimum cash outlay required. We may be about done. We at least will not be going as frequently for sure

One thing is for sure, they better NEVER thaw Walt out because when he sees what they have done to his family company, he is going to open a Can of whup ass at Corporate headquarters like nothing they’ve ever seen

Been multiple times. There used to be ways to economize but Disney has slowly eliminated them one by one in an ever more desperate frenzy to squeeze every last Nicole out of visitors. The elimination of the free fast pass and the extinction of the meal plan option has greatly increased the minimum cash outlay required. We may be about done. We at least will not be going as frequently for sure

All this. Stayed at one of the tier 1 resorts last time and they eliminated the free parking. You have to be effing kidding me. Did my time, too many other things to see and not enough time.

Yes, I get all that but it's the "you'll take them but didn't take us" from the kids that makes it worth it.

Time for the Florida legislature to play hardball back with Disney. I am sure there are a ton of tax breaks the company has been gifted with that will eventually come up for renewal. And if Disney wishes to lobby for the reversal of Florida legislation, treat them like a political action committee and subject them to all the regulations and reporting that come with it.

VN Store

Back